Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

mene ke liye 12/08/2013 ko admission karaya or uske 10 din bad admission cancel ki applicatin de di thi admission ke waqt 25000/- Rs. jama karye the collage ka diector fees refund karne se mana kar rha hai ab me kya karu?

Asked on 2/16/14, 10:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

First check the prospectus and read the terms and conditions regarding refund of fees .In case they have policy of not refunding fees then nothing can be done and if it is not there then you can take ;legal action against them.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/14, 10:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India