Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

if a petition is pending before supreme court whether the high court should proceed in the matter ?

Asked on 11/15/14, 12:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in case no stay of proceedings is granted by the SC, the HC can proceed in the matter.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/15/14, 1:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India