Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

HI, pls humble request ....we need advice , my wife and her father now its been more then 4 years they dont talk to each other, her father only love his son and she belives that her father only give property to his son only now my wife wants to know can she claim the property but how.....

Asked on 6/14/14, 12:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

is the property self acquired or ancestral. wife will get a share only in the ancestral property of the father.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/14, 11:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India