Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

I am in possession of a house of which I also am a co owner. Jurisdiction being that of Pakistani law and courts. Can anyone forcibly take possession from me.

Asked on 1/21/21, 2:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Taking possession forcibly against law of any country.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/21, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India