Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

i am a resident of village. there is a damaged house near to my house and in a very bad state I mean which can fall anytime and is dangerous for children playing near to it. I want to know that which authority should I contact to warn and instruct the owner to repair or else demolish the same to avoid any accident. also provide me the format of an application to be forwarded. thanks in advance.

Asked on 10/25/14, 3:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you have to file fir in police station ,then inform to municipality in your area

Read more
Answered on 10/25/14, 8:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India