Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

i am an senior architect in central govt .My boss chief engineer has issued a circular by saying that completion certificate is not required from senior architect

for any building, which is agents the rule. i gave a objection in writing but no action. So as a govt servant i can move to court of law. Pl advice.

Asked on 7/09/13, 8:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

you can write to your senior most authority in writing and keep the copy with you.

good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 8:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India