Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Sir I purchaged Dkt land 1971 from st candidate sky patta and pass book is in my name.Now solar project govt taken my land. Whether I eligible to get compensation from govt or give advise.

Asked on 8/31/17, 9:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you have any types of government land you will not be compensated

Read more
Answered on 9/02/17, 4:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India