Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

My uncle forcely make my grandfather give some part of land as bakshinama to his wife can we break it . My grandfather is dead now.

Asked on 6/10/18, 4:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Deed of Gift can be cancelled for coercion through jurisdictional Court of Law within 3 years (Three Years) from the date of knowledge.

Kind Regards,

Sanjay. K. Dixit,


Read more
Answered on 7/08/18, 5:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India