Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

My younger brother has eloped with a girl and they both are majors. They have eloped fearing their life. The girls parents have filed an Habeas Corpeas stating I am also the party who has illegally detained the girl. I do not know how to proceed in this situation. Can you please help?

Asked on 8/13/17, 12:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Go strategically. Firstly take the girl in confidence and appear before the high court with your advocate and record the statement if girl that she is major and had joined you brother out of her own free will. Also get executed an affidavit to this affect. Consult a lawyer in confidence with details and proceed with the case. Sidharth 9811776422

Read more
Answered on 8/15/17, 12:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India