Legal Question in Aviation Law in India

I was served non veg food in Airline. I am a Hindu brahmin and i specifically asked for veg food. I ate non veg served by them.i relaized and complained them they accepted their mistake but damage is done.. i am deeply hurt..They accepted their fault but i want to know what action i can take against them.

Asked on 10/14/14, 8:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you can file a case in the consumer forum and seek damages from them

Read more
Answered on 10/14/14, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Aviation Law questions and answers in India