Legal Question in Aviation Law in India

sir i want to file a PIL to consider our ame course equal to degree. m i right?

because sir we spend 3 years equal to degree duration n about 5-6 lacs rupees but we are still only 12th pass. the position of aviation field is very very poor. many of my friends are working unpaid for the companies. sir only we want an option to apply in other fields nothing else. we are not demanding for job but we want an option to fight or to survive. every field has an alternative option then why not we have?...

Asked on 11/24/13, 12:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

for filing a PIL you need to research and collect data wherein inequality can be established. If you file it on frivolous grounds court may impose heavy fine on you. So be well prepared. For further query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 12/23/13, 11:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Aviation Law questions and answers in India