Legal Question in Banking Law in India

the court has issued a notice to the accused but he has not recieved it and sent it back what if he do the same next time .will the proseding remain zero until he recieve the notice.

Asked on 10/08/13, 11:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should plead before the Judge to hear and decide the case ex-party.


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India