Legal Question in Banking Law in India

We had given DD To ARAI Company for Tender process,we dont get the tender but they have misplace our DD , so we want that DD Amount credited to our account , so please tell us what to do ? they are ready to give us any required documents

Asked on 10/20/20, 3:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

I Hope you must be having a photocopy of that DD. Ask your banker to cancel the DD. Ask ARAI to give you an indemnity bond. In case they don't you may claim damages and interest from them. The DD amount should automatically reach your account on the expiry of the validity period.

Read more
Answered on 10/20/20, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India