Legal Question in Banking Law in India

What should i do if i get "Exceeds Arrangement" can i file case against to it

Asked on 12/12/18, 7:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Siddharth Srivastava Siddharth Srivastava

Yes, you can proceed and can file complaint U/s.138 NI Act and also recovery.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/18, 10:31 pm
Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir,

Before filing a complaint bring him to notice

Read more
Answered on 12/15/18, 8:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India