Legal Question in Banking Law in India

my father and mother both was death on 18-08 -2016. one tdr mature value near about 4 lacs.which is matured on 8-7-1917. myself only child. there was on nominee in tdr

Asked on 7/01/17, 12:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice

Approach the bank to settle your claim on affidavits and indemnity basis. If they insist upon succession certificate, approach a lawyer to apply to court to get the succession certificate.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/17, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India