Legal Question in Banking Law in India

My father signed a loan guaranteed for his friend, but we don't know what is that loan and amount but we get frequent calls from bank and advocate. My father died in 2012 and we don't what to do, DO i need to pay that loan or it will not come under me. Please advise

Asked on 2/08/18, 6:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice

As and when you receive any notice or summons defend the same through a lawyer. Tell the bank and it’s advocate that if they persist in their calls you would report to the police for intimidation

Read more
Answered on 2/08/18, 10:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India