Legal Question in Banking Law in India

If i have to file a case in SC of India after a period of 9 years is it possible to file it in SC if National commission has rejected the hearing because it is time barred? Will it become timbarre in SC of India also?

Asked on 5/17/13, 5:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

First of all you cannot file a 'case' in Supreme Court, you can only file an 'appeal' or Special Leave Petition' . As your foundation is barred by law of limitation - it will remain barred by law of limitation at all judicial forums, they all follow the same law.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 8:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India