Legal Question in Banking Law in India

format for requesting opinion report of borrowers of other banks

Asked on 10/09/13, 9:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should request your bankers to provide you with the standard format of the opinion report.


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India