Legal Question in Banking Law in India

i gave money to frnd he gave me cheque the cheque was bouns that was hapend 2 months ago wht i shud do

Asked on 5/23/13, 9:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can file a case of cheque dishonour under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act for recovery against your friend.


Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 7:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India