Legal Question in Banking Law in India

My grandfather expired an year ago. With in few day of his death all his bank related documents( Passbook,FDs) were taken away by his daughters and son-in-laws without my father's knowledge. My father approached one of the banks(where my grandfather had his account and FD's ) to get details about his father account and FD's but the bank refused to give the details .What is the course of action to be taken?

Asked on 2/05/16, 1:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may go for a petition for succession and also seek a stay against the valuable securities.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/16, 2:07 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query. Already answered. Any further advice or guidance will be rendered only on prepayment.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/16, 2:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India