Legal Question in Banking Law in India

if i am karta of the family can mortgage HUF property -- what about other family member's adult or minor ? any member raise the objection.

Asked on 7/19/13, 9:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

As the karta of the HUF, you are entitled to mortgage HUF property. In case you foresee the possibility of any objection from other adult members of the HUF, you can make them co-borrowers.


Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 10:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India