Legal Question in Banking Law in India

if we make any RPD of one person who have two houses...and the rpd not reached to such person in time then which srep shold be taken by the lawyer

Asked on 7/09/13, 9:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Query unclear ... please rephrase and repost.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 10:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India