Legal Question in Banking Law in India

A party issued me cheq of 6 lac and he stopped the payment without any reason....he said he will do the payment ..after 3months again he gave me cheq of approx 6 lac..again he stopped the payment....than later he gave me 40000/- cheq..that bounced becouse of funds insufficient....may he will not give money...wht i can do now ?

Asked on 2/03/16, 9:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

even if the payment was stopped, the holder of the cheque may file a complaint under negotiable instruments act.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/16, 10:17 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Police intervention and action is advisable and recommended to amicably resolve the matter.


Read more
Answered on 2/04/16, 3:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India