Legal Question in Banking Law in India

We would like to know the procedure to be adopted by the Advocate commissioner appointed by CMM court u/s 14 of SARFAESI Act while taking possession of the secured property.

Asked on 6/30/13, 7:26 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The Chief Metropolitan Magistrate who appoints the Advocate Commissioner reports to the Attorney General of India. He / she has to serve the notice, visit the property, and make a detailed note of the property in question.


Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 7:59 am

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

The person so appointed will take the notional possession of the premises in the presence of the Local Police and submit his report to the CMM.


Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 11:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India