Legal Question in Banking Law in India

if a regulatory body of GOI (to whose jurisdiction the opposite/respondent party submits to) acknowledges the deficiency of service 10 years late, do i still have to condone the delay in a court of law when the error is not mine but theirs. What is the course of action available to a customer in this context when the regulatory body of GOI acknowledges the deficiency in service 10 years late. Can i still approach the courts when the acknowledegement comes and comes late. Does it still become time barred? How to file such a case in the consumer court?

Asked on 5/19/13, 10:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, you have every right to approach the Court for a delayed acknowledgement which will not be treated as time barred.


Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 5:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India