Legal Question in Banking Law in India


my father started a current account for bussiness but bussiness was flop..

he forgot to close the account,after 2 yr of closing of the bussiness the tax come for rs5000000 on account..he didnt even make the profit of rs50000 from bussiness..

plz advice

Asked on 11/11/14, 9:16 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

It is advisable to engage the services of a local Chartered Accountant to suitably reply to the tax notice.


Read more
Answered on 11/12/14, 2:43 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

your case needs to be handled in a proper manner and if need be legal recourse needs be taken.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/20/14, 12:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India