Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Hi Sir, I give cheque to some person in 2003 and now my that account is question if he person claim that old cheque and cheque is bounced then he can take legal action against me?

And please advice what I do?

Asked on 7/20/14, 11:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

if the cheque bounced in 2003 and no action taken thereafter, then after 11 years, no action made out.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/14, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India