Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Sir, how to get injunction against credit card collection . I have used credit cards for last ten years. I lost my job 3 years back still i am employed. For the last one year i could pay the credit dues. Know they are harassing me and family members. When met the bank officials they said to get injunction or IP for stopping such harassment. Please explain the process and fee for the above.Thanks & Regards

Asked on 5/07/13, 12:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Contact a local lawyer, you are not likely to get an order stopping the recovery.

Best for you, is to get yourself declared insolvent, then they cannot recover the amount from you.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 9:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India