Legal Question in Banking Law in India


My cheque was lost before 9 months and I also stop payment of cheque in our bank .now one unknown person try to case against me and warn to false case and given notice to me .

Please give correct advice to me as soon as possible at your end.

Thanks and regards

Fatehshanker Tiwari

Asked on 5/07/17, 6:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice

Take the notice to a local lawyer and issue a proper reply based on facts

Read more
Answered on 5/07/17, 12:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India