Legal Question in Banking Law in India

my wife name house iam coapplicat wife died iam paying loan iam two sons 1 married daughter that proplam for me iampaying loan my sons and daughtr donot help payingloan iam buying private loan for my ho loan many amount my heir not give amount bank and pvt parits asking me for refund how to face the proplam

Asked on 8/16/13, 6:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir,

On the demise of your wife, the house vests in your name. If you are having a problem repaying the borrowed loan, you may have to either tell your sons and daughters to assist in the loan repayment, especially if your sons are living with you, and if they disagree, and if you do not have substantial earnings, you may need to sell your house, relocate to another town where the property prices are very cheap, and repay the loans, if you do not wish to have any liability on your head.


Read more
Answered on 8/16/13, 8:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India