Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I was working is Singapore and my salary was deposited in the Joint account of My husband Shri shivkumar dalal and Vaishali shivkumar Dalal in POSB Bankin Sigapore. Now I file Resdtitution case in Akola family court and DV Case in Civil Court. Now I want Account statement.Ialso wrote to bank and also spoke on phone but they did not reply. Hence Irequest you that the how to get the account statement of POSB bank at Singapore

Asked on 3/07/14, 11:33 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

if your husband is in possession of the passbook of the account you can ask him tom produce the same in the court by discoveries and interrogatories.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/14, 7:59 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

A notice can be sent by the court concerned and in case bank does not reply then the notice can be sent by HAUGE CONVENTION

Read more
Answered on 3/09/14, 11:32 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Vaishali,

If the joint A/c in the POSB Bank in Singapore was opened with operating instructions "Either or survivor", the bank is legally bound to furnish you with a Statement of A/c. You should expedite your complaint to the Governor, Central Bank of Singapore for their intervention and action to immediately resolve the matter.


Read more
Answered on 3/23/14, 7:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India