Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

I need your precious advice on the credit card loan issue , I had a citi bank credit card on my name ( kumar ) which my bother was using without my knowledge by changing the mobile number & mail ID for that card . By using this citi bank credit card he got loan for nearly 9 lakhs without my knowledge , i didnt even get a single message for the loan that he has got through this to my mobile, morover when i asked the phone banking person how they verified the me , they said loan was confirmed through IVR calling , but when i said it was not mine they accepted it was not my voice and they somehow gave the loan to my brother

My brother who misused this card absconded from home on june 2017 and has not returned home till now and we have lodged a complaint in local police station

Asked on 9/08/17, 4:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

IqbalAhmed Shaikh Moavin Legal Associates

You can file a complaint with the District Consumer Forum as well as with the Reserve Bank Ombudsman for redressal of your complaint

Read more
Answered on 9/08/17, 9:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India