Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

I worked 6 months as sales executive in tractor showroom, and I left from company after 6 months , they didn't paid my salary of last month, when I ask for salary they said you didn't sell any tractor how can I give you salary,what should I do now?

Asked on 10/31/21, 6:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

please send them a legal notice for recovery and damages through your advocate. If they dont pay then file a recovery suit against them.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/21, 10:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India