Legal Question in Business Law in India

I have given 5 lakhs rupees to a pvt ltd mumbai based company as per the instruction of my friend who happens to be a employee of that company without agreement.despite my repested request they havenot given me any agreement and ask me to trust they are refusing to give my money back.what should i do?

Asked on 11/06/14, 8:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in case you gave the money in cash, then you must know that it is not in consonance with law. without any document to prove the loan, you may not be able to recover the same.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/07/14, 12:24 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

If you have proof of having given money to the Company and the Company is refusing to return back your money, simply lodge a Police complaint for "cheating" against the Company to recover your money immediately. Repost query in case there is no Police action within 3 days of your lodging the complaint.


Read more
Answered on 11/07/14, 4:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India