Legal Question in Business Law in India

Advance of rs50000 given to owner for purchase of open plot on 17th January 18. On 19th it is found that shown land and selling land or different. When I asked for return of cash, owner agreed to give back ,but he is prolonging the time ,even after 30th Jan he is telling to marrow or day after tomarrow. So is there any time limit to complaint at police station.

Asked on 1/30/18, 8:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajendra Arora Samadhan Consultants

You can immediately initiate action against him provided you have proof of cheating done by the so called owner. Hope you have obtained copy of title deeds of the land before giving advance amount and have obtained receipt for the amount given by you as advance. Did you verify the detials of land shown to you and agreement done for the plot. All these facts are relevant for proceeding further in the matter.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/18, 9:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India