Legal Question in Business Law in India

If someone did the business in partnership but not made legal contracts how can they divide their property?

Asked on 6/05/17, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajendra Arora Samadhan Consultants

Even if no legal contract was signed for carrying partnership business, its dissolution can be done by executing a legal contract narrating full facts and terms & conditions of business carried in the past as well as about its dissolution including rights and obligations of the partners after its dissolution.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/17, 10:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India