Legal Question in Business Law in India

one case ig going in count, one party is not comming in court since long time, what is the process to cancel the case, case is related to cheque bounce.

Asked on 7/29/14, 10:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

ex parte

Read more
Answered on 9/21/14, 7:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India