Legal Question in Business Law in India

Dear Concerned,

We want to set up a roadside food kiosk in Noida. What are the Legal implications arising out of this?

In other words, if you could please throw some light on the licenses required in this scenario.

Anticipating a positive and early reply from your side!

Thanks & Regards,


Asked on 10/03/13, 8:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Priyanka,

You should procure two important licenses namely, the Shops & Establishments Act and the Food & Drug Licence since you will be storing food items.


Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India