Legal Question in Business Law in India

Dear Sir,

We had rendered a cargo handling service to a pvt. Ltd. company from 2015 - 2018. They deducted TDS 2 % from our payments for the said period and they didn't issued us 16A are return back the amount. we remind them many times and sent mails to deposit the amount are return the amount they are not responding. We waited for them and filed the returns. How to recover the money they deducted it is approx. 3 lacs they are holding and not responding.

Asked on 4/15/20, 4:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

If you have their PAN and/or Tax Deductor Accound account number, then you may see the dues credited by them to you on a websiet called TRACES. You will able to track the details AY year wise. You can reach this site through If the payment is reflecting there., that calls for strict action against all the wrong doers.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/20, 7:38 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

""SO short cut:TRACES- 26 AS Form Check and report"". Reach where you report your Incometax at the income tax e fling site, then reach the TRACES site and follow short cut in quotes in the beginning of this Email.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/20, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India