Legal Question in Business Law in India

How to enter into agreement for Equitable Mortage of an individual's property to safeguard credit sales

Asked on 11/04/13, 8:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Draft and execute the agreement and ask him to deliver the title deeds to you. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 11/06/13, 1:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India