Legal Question in Business Law in India

I want to financially help a friend of mine who is starting a garments business.

can i get a sample legal draft of protecting my capital investment and the profit sharing? I would like to do this without taking any liability responsibility of his business.

Asked on 10/24/13, 9:21 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Ask him to sign a Receipt and a Promissory Note. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 9:51 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You would be giving your friend a clear loan which bears an agreed percentage of interest per month / per annum and the duration period of the loan. It is not a capital investment and you do not have any rights to profits, since you do not wish to take any business responsibility. You can have a Loan Agreement signed by both the parties detailing all the agreed terms and conditions.


Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 5:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India