Legal Question in Business Law in India

I am a government servant in india. My mother is doing a hotel business. She had done legal will in favour of me in case of her death. Is it possible for me for run the business further as I am a government servant, as government of india follows one man one service.

Asked on 8/10/14, 7:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sr / Madam,

Doing another job whilst in Government service is neither advisable nor recommended since you risk losing your present job.


Read more
Answered on 8/11/14, 8:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India