Legal Question in Business Law in United Kingdom


I have a limited company and wish to change it to a CIC, however Companies House have asked for "(c) A printed copy of the articles of the company as altered by the special resolutions"

I'm a bit clueless as to what this is, or how I go about drafting one. Is this something you provide in your free Templates?

Kind Regards


Asked on 2/17/17, 12:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Richard,

Since you need free templates for amending the constitution of your limited Company to a Community Interest Company (CIC) as is permitted by the United Kingdom Company Law Board, please refer the following link for templates :


Read more
Answered on 2/17/17, 2:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in United Kingdom