Legal Question in Business Law in India

Kindly guide towards professional action. We have an association in the company which has never been entertained by the management whatsoever for any discussion. The association is bent upon in making unecessary litigation and complaints at all quarters. The association also using the address of the company as its regd office and its tel no. though no permission or accomodation has been provided in the building. The association is registered with a different regd. address with the registrar under societies registration act 1860. When complained the registrar shows his inability to take any action under law. Numerous letters and legal notice have been served for removing the regd address of the company & tel no. from its letter head. But the association still adamantly continues using the same. We require some solid advice to take action against the association.

Asked on 6/21/13, 3:06 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The association is operating as a union of the Company. The best way to deal with the situation is to give the union representatives a patient hearing of all their issues with an amicable one-time settlement of all their reasonable demands to make them "toothless" in future and permit the smooth operation of the Company.


Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 7:37 am

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

File a case for injunction against them so that they can not use the address of your premises for their own use. For further assistance please feel free to contact me on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India