Legal Question in Business Law in India

Lady giving her business share to her son but partner not will to sign on the agreement. What are the viable steps the son can take

Asked on 6/19/13, 8:36 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

Consult a lawyer and discuss the legal issues at length.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 8:46 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Share of a partner in the business can be transferred to her son, if and only if all the other partners consent to it. If not, there is nothing the son can do and the lady will have to retire from the partnership and get paid for her share after the business valuation of the firm is done as on the date of her retirement from the partnership.


Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India