Legal Question in Business Law in India

When the mou between 2 parties i.e. the company and fest team is violated !!

what steps should a company take !!

And in between the team has signed mou with other part !!

what should be done ??

Asked on 2/11/16, 11:42 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

there are legal remedies available to enforce the MOU as per law.,

Read more
Answered on 2/12/16, 3:37 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The aggrieved party can legally sue the party in default for compensation and other damages for both their actions.


Read more
Answered on 2/12/16, 3:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India