Legal Question in Business Law in India

I am running Business. We have supplied stock to a party and party is not paying last four years. Can we go legally and how.

Asked on 11/11/20, 7:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

The limitation for filing a recovery suit is 3 years. If there is any communication with them of the liability during the past 3 years then a recovery suit could be filed.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/20, 11:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India