Legal Question in Business Law in India

sir i made a payment of some amount for purchasing a machinery in 2016 but the machinery is not delivered still today. i am said to him i am losing amount and time then the company proprater is said to me lose of amount i am pay to you and send to you the remaining machinery. but now amount of lose aproxmently 20 lakhs how can i get lose of amount and machinery? help me and save my life sir please.

Asked on 7/16/18, 10:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/ma'am,

I, did not get your question, please be exacting, okay.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/18, 5:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India