Legal Question in Business Law in India

Sir I want to open a shop for selling branded export surplus garments in India so what are the legal formalities which I need to fulfill.

Asked on 8/22/15, 7:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You need to acquire a Shops & Establishment license from the local Municipality Office. You also need to procure a VAT and Service Tax licenses.


Read more
Answered on 8/24/15, 3:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India