Legal Question in Business Law in India

I have stared my Private Limited company in Dec 2012 but due to some reason i had not done return filing. I dont know what to do now?

Even my business was around 1 lakh only till March 31st.

Asked on 10/24/13, 10:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You may file it now. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 10:09 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Although delayed, you can still file your return of income now.


Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 5:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India